Human Rights Affairs Office successfully conducted the Philippine National Police - Civil Society Organization Forum on Rights-Based Policing held on June 1, 2017 at Camp Bado Dangwa, La Trinidad, Benguet. The forum was attended by the following:
- PCSUPT DENNIS A SIERVO, Chief, HRAO;
- PSSUPT R’WIN S PAGKALINAWAN, DRDO, PROCOR;
- COL. THAD RUFINO P CANDELARIO, Commander, TOG-1;
- ATTY. ROMEL P DAGUIMOL, Regional Director, CHR-CAR;
- HON. ROMEO K SALDA, Municipal Mayor, La Trinidad, Benguet; and
- Representatives fromDepartment of Health-Cordillera Administrative Region,Counsel of Leaders Cordillera Career Development College, Diocese of Baguio-Benguet, The Loquitor Official Student Publication of King’s College of the Philippines, Association of Barangay Chairman (ABC) President, and Baguio City Emergency Medical Service and personnel of PROCOR.